The Women’s Library is registered as COVID Safe with the NSW Government.
When visiting a library we ask you to:
- register your contact details using the library’s QR code
- sanitise your hands on arrival
- follow the signs and maintain 1.5m physical distance from others in the library
- follow directions from library staff.
The Women’s Library follows guidelines issued by the City of Sydney. While it is not currently mandatory to wear a face mask in our premises, we encourage you to being a face mask and wear it while inside the building. Additionally, to comply with public health orders, all visitors must register their contact details each time they enter a City of Sydney community space.
Do not visit the library if you:
- are experiencing even mild COVID-19 symptoms such as a cough or sore scratchy throat
- have recently visited an area in NSW or interstate that is subject to lockdown or self-isolation measures
- have been tested for COVID-19 and have been told to wait for results.
The Women’s Library has a COVID-19 Safety Plan. Hand sanitisers are available at the entrance of the library, and staff are undertaking additional cleaning duties to protect visitors and staff members.