Membership of The Women’s Library for 2022-2023 is $30.00 per annum, and if this is beyond your means, you are eligible for the concession membership at $5.00. The membership fee is definitely less than what you would pay for most of our books, and as member, you won’t have to buy books at all. The Women’s Library has rare and unusual books in its collection and these are available for members to borrow.
If you wish to join the library, please complete the Membership Application Form.
Your membership fee helps us pay our operating costs and gives you access to …
- our virtual film club and book club
- a carefully selected collection of feminist literature, lesbian fiction, books about women
- a comfortable lounge with tea and coffee on tap during opening hours
- use of the children’s corner so that your offspring can amuse themselves while you browse
- free use of our computers with Internet access
- the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from doing good
Members are invited to our annual end-of year celebration and the opening of arts events, such as the annual Herland exhibition.
Image Credit: Tabitha Turner on Unsplash