Membership of The Women’s Library is an absolute bargain at $5.00 per annum or $5.50 if you pay via Paypal. This is less than a glass of wine at the local pub and almost less than a cup of coffee at a hipster cafe. Definitely less than what you would pay for one of our books, even if you buy yours second hand. The Women’s Library has rare books in its collection and you can borrow these when you become a member.
Your membership fee gives you access to …
- – a carefully selected collection of feminist literature, lesbian fiction, books about women
- – a comfortable lounge with tea and coffee on tap during opening hours
- – use of the children’s corner so that your offspring can amuse themselves while you browse
- – free use of our computers with Internet access
- – the opportunity to volunteer as a staff member at The Women’s Library
- – the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from doing good
Drop into the library or phone during opening hours for more information about becoming a member. Contact details are at the top of the page.