Membership of The Women’s Library is an absolute bargain at $20.00 per annum or $5.00 for concession membership. This costs no more a couple of glasses of wine at the local pub and almost less than shouting coffee at a hipster cafe. It’s definitely less than what you would pay for one of our books, and if you become a member you won’t have to buy books at all. The Women’s Library has rare and unusual books in its collection and these are available for you to borrow when you become a member.
Your membership fee gives you access to …
- – a carefully selected collection of feminist literature, lesbian fiction, books about women
- – a comfortable lounge with tea and coffee on tap during opening hours
- – use of the children’s corner so that your offspring can amuse themselves while you browse
- – free use of our computers with Internet access
- – the opportunity to volunteer as a staff member at The Women’s Library
- – the warm and fuzzy feeling that comes from doing good
Drop into the library or phone during opening hours for more information about becoming a member. Contact details are at the top of the page.